Following are the most common causes for this:
- The group that the ticket is assigned to does not have a survey assigned to it in the Opinyin Freshdesk Admin page.
- You have configured a 'do not send surveys' check box custom field for the ticket, and it is selected.
- You have configured a 'do not send surveys' custom check box field for the contact related to the ticket, and it is selected.
- You are using Freshdesk in the 21-day free trial period, and you have hit the limit of 5 outbound emails per day allowed during the trial period.
- You have configured a very long delay (surveys are sent eventually but it may seem as if they are not being sent).
Another more uncommon reason is an Automation Rule. If you have checked all of the above, please make sure that you do not have any automation rules that might change the status of a ticket that is updated to something other than that closed or resolved.